Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lice Infestation on the Head

          Lice (“kuto in tagalog”) is a small, wingless, flattened insect which produces irritating dermatitis on the scalp.

Herbal Treatments:
1.  Shampoo hair with gugo bark or any commercial shampoo.
2.  Immediately after the shampoo, comb hair with fine comb (suyod) to remove the live lice.
3.  If possible, shampoo every day for one week and comb hair with fine comb twice a day.
4.  To get rid of the nits (lice eggs), wet hair with hot vinegar for half an hour before the shampoo. Then, comb hair with fine comb thoroughly.
5.  At bedtime, pound 1/2 cup of sugar apple seeds. Mix it with 1/4 cup of oil. Apply thoroughly the oil-and-sugar apple-seed mixture over the scalp and hair. Wrap the hair and head with a piece of clean cloth and leave it on overnight. Shampoo the next morning and comb hair with fine comb.
6.  Do this treatment daily for 3-5 days or until all lice and nits are gone. Destroy or kill the lice and nits as soon as they are removed from the hair and head.
7.  Always keep hair clean and well combed. Don’t use the comb of other persons. Don’t sleep with an individual infested with lice.


2 comments:

  1. I feel your frustration, I too also had issues with these vicious critters in my son's scalp. It was horrible! I tried washing his hair repeatedly but to no avail. After talking with the family physician, I was informed about some head Lice Removal facts. Since nits are glued to the hair, all the brushing and washing on earth won't change that fact. The eggs are coated with a fixative substance, which literally cements them to the hair shaft. I will also try the baby oil method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...